Dr. Lerman's practice provides the latest diagnostics and treatments in concussion and post-concussion syndrome.
- Treadmill testing: One of the latest diagnostic tools in evaluating concussion.
- Computerized tomography (CT or CAT) scan: Series of x-rays offers a three-dimensional detailed picture of the brain to detect injuries under the skull or within the brain.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): State-of-the-art MRI technology offered in-house, it provides a precise image of the brain’s structure to identify affected areas of the brain.
- Neurological and cognitive examination and tests to assess changes indicating concussion.
- Individual counseling for return to everyday activities.
- Treatment for issues related to concussion, such as headaches, mood changes and sleeping disorders.